The Filianic Scriptures, New Celestial Union Version
This website is maintained as a historical resource. It more or less contains the full known texts of the religious writings used by variety of Deanic, Madrian and Filianic sects active today. This compilation was originally published in 2009 and 2010 under the title, The Filianic Scriptures, New Celestial Union Version, and remains in print.
Please note, the terms of licensing have changed. Effective December 16, 2016, the materials on this site are licensed for use under Open Publication License 1.0. This supersedes the previous Creative Commons Public License 3.0. For details please consult the Copyright page.
The texts are republished here under Open Publication License 1.0.
Jan. 3, 2019: An individual by the name of Julia, who purports to be "one of the first Filianists" and one of the authors of the Filianic Scriptures, has recently published a sort of expose on the origins of the so-called Filianic Scriptures. While this, being published in a quasi-anonymous form on a free Wordpress.com blog, may or may not be a genuine statement (could be a fake site to discredit the scriptures, as Julia claims that it was all bogus and made up), it could also throw the copyright status of this work into a big question. We are closely monitoring the situation and will attempt to verify the author claim being made by this Julia person.
March 10, 2017: The Eastminster Critical Edition (ECE), the latest and most comprehensive version of the scriptures to date, is now available. ECE is a truly scholarly work, faithfully based on all major authoritative manuscripts and is a superior text in comparison with NCUV (which ECE's publisher rightfully calls "unreliable").
Download PDF of ECE here: download link
- The story of the New Celestial Union Version, an eight-year retrospective (Added on March 11, 2017)
- A strange irony of an "all-feminine" faith
As of January 1, 2017, this project has officially been concluded. Accordingly, I am releasing the remaining texts of the Second Revised Edition of the NCUV, including the 2010 breviary, on this site. This site will remain up as it has always been, and the print editions will remain available for purchase. Thank you!
- 1 Notice of Proposed Deletion
- 2 Table of Contents
- 2.1 List of scriptural texts in new ordering scheme
- 2.2 The Major Scriptures
- 2.3 The Minor Scriptures: Filianic Texts
- 2.4 The Minor Scriptures: Wisdom Literature
- 2.5 Additional materials from the 2010 edition
- 2.6 Printed editions for sale
- 2.7 The Psalter
- 2.8 Filianic Resources Collection
- 2.9 Social chatters
- 2.10 Disclaimer
- 2.11 Questions and other contacts
Notice of Proposed Deletion
May 1, 2018: This site is kept for now. Eventually it may relocate somewhere. You will know about the move well in advance.
Table of Contents
- Copyright page
- Introductory Notes
- Release Notes on the Second Revised Edition
- Outlines of the Filianic Scriptures
- Abstracts of Each Text
- The Prologue -- questionable origin (2T-7)
List of scriptural texts in new ordering scheme
- C and M The Holy Mythos
- 1T-1 Pillar of Light
- 1T-2 The Clew of the Horse
- 1T-3 The Way of Simplicity
- 1T-4 On Our Mother's Love
- 1T-5 The Crystal Tablet
- 1T-6 Heart of Water
- 1T-7 The Mantle
- 1T-8 The Secret of the World
- 1T-9 Cry Maria (not included in NCUV)
- 1T-10 The Temple of the Heart
- 1T-11 Teaching of the Daughter
- 1T-12 The Sermon of the Apple Seed
- 2T-1 The Light
- 2T-2 The Three Loves
- 2T-3 The Veil of the Matter
- 2T-4 The Child
- 2T-5 The Foolish Maiden
- 2T-6 Fragments (not included in NCUV)
- 2T-7 The words of Alethea (questionable origin)
The Major Scriptures
- 1 The Holy Mythos (C-1 through 3 and M-1 through 7 in new numbering system)
- 2 The Crystal Tablet (1T-5 in new numbering system)
The Minor Scriptures: Filianic Texts
- 3.1 Teaching of the Daughter (1T-11)
- 3.2 The Light (2T-1)
- 3.3 The Mantle (1T-7)
- 3.4 The Secret of the World (1T-8)
- 3.5 The Sermon of the Apple Seed (1T-12)
- 3.6 The Three Loves (2T-2)
- 3.7 The Veil of the Matter (2T-3)
- 3.8 The Way of Simplicity (1T-3)
- 3.9 On Our Mother's Love (1T-4)
- 3.10 The Child (2T-4)
- 3.11 The Temple of the Heart (1T-10)
- 3.12 The Foolish Maiden (2T-5)
The Minor Scriptures: Wisdom Literature
Additional materials from the 2010 edition
- Following our Lady's teachings: a philosophy for life
- Breviary and various prayers
Printed editions for sale
Please note: The print editions are 2010 version, therefore a number of later revisions are not included.
Filianic Resources Collection
Download (tar.bz2 archive) (3.6 MiB total compressed)
The Filianic Resources Collection contains plain text files of many historic primary-source materials that are no longer available anywhere else.
Interestingly, most of the social media chatters take place on Tumblr. Check out https://www.tumblr.com/search/deanism
Publisher assumes no responsibilities or control over positions, beliefs, and opinions held by any Deanic, Madrian, or Filianic religious groups or teachers. This website is provided solely as a public service to preserve a historical document and for no other purposes.
Questions and other contacts
Please: Do not contact me with any questions about any of those faith communities that may be using the texts. They are legally allowed to do so without my permission (the texts are licensed to them under Open Publication License) and I have no control over what they do or say. I am not affiliated with any of the said organizations, churches, or orders. I won’t give any referral either, as I really don’t have their contact information. While the book will remain in print for all foreseeable future, I have moved on and am working on other projects.
Commercial reprints and derivative works: Per Open Publication License, you are forbidden from making paper books of the scriptures whether it is for sale or not.